Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Okay....so here's my cousin and her hot husband Jamie.



They're the reason I came to Seoul. I hadn't seen them in almost a year!

When I arrived in Korea it was 10:00 pm. When I finally got to their apartment on the other side of the freakin' huge ass city from the airport, it was 11:30 pm. I was so butt-tired but I was so glad to see them. They were waiting for me at the bus stop. As soon as the door opened, I jumped out of the bus to try and give them each a big, wet, sloppy kiss but they weren't down with that. Where's the love....? Once I got my backpack from the undercarriage we went back to their apartment (thank you so much for a place to rest my head and everything else you guys did) whereupon I quickly became jolly old St. Nick and unloaded a plethora of tantalizing acoutrement. Toting 10 lbs of candy, magazines, instant gravy, yarn, crochet needles, and so much more, for 6,000 miles and 18 hours was fun. I wouldn't have done it for anyone other than you two. Much love to the both of ya. You rock!

From there, we went to bed, woke up the next day, and went to the Anglican Church next to the British Embassy. It was Sunday after all. After that, they showed me around town with their friends from TWU all day.



Then we went out for dinner.

What a hottie!



And enjoyed the nightlife in their neighborhood.

Just chillin' in Nowan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home