Thursday, June 08, 2006

Okay....so why does every girl I meet have a boyfriend or a husband? Aggghhhhh! It is soooo damn frustrating. I swear that I've met so many people in school that I could go out with and they all are already taken. There is this one girl in class that is so perfect and so nice. She loves to travel, has a couple of cats, is really genuine, and has wonderful ideas and opinions on things and delivers them in a cool way. The only drawback is that she smokes but I don't even really mind that. I spent almost the whole quarter getting to know her and was going to ask her out when she started talking about her boyfriend and his daughter. This isn't the only time this has happened either. There's been two or three other girls I've met during my time at Pierce and they've all been married or taken. I suppose the best thing to do is just be this girl's friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Jennica said...

Dude, what about Christine? Remember, your Korean wife? She's pining away over here!

Actually you need to go to TWU. It's full of young christian ladies just waiting to be swept off their feet.

7:54 AM  
Blogger What's the Point in Living If You Can't Feel Alive said...

Yeah? Really? I might need to look into that. What model of broom do you recommend?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home