Tuesday, August 15, 2006

San Juan Islands With April

So...one of my good friends April and I went up to the San Juan Islands the other weekend for a day of bike-riding. We got a little late start but had fun on the way up. We actually found an A & W restaurant in Anacortes! I didn't think those existed anymore. So, as a nod to the calories we were going to burn that day by riding our bikes, we each had a root beer float (not to mention the clams, calamari and beer and wine at a Friday Harbor brewery we went to after the ride).

















1 Comments:

Blogger keegan said...

I am so jealous of your day of biking fun! I haven't taken out my bike even once this summer! I have done a ton of hiking and this weekend alone I have done so much in Victoria with friends. Hey if I find out if I can bring a guest I am hoping to bring Aaron so you can meet him at Callie's wedding:)

Keegs

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home