Tuesday, August 15, 2006

SUMMER TIME!!!

So it's been a while since my last posting but it's because I've been soooo busy. I'm finishing my last class for my AA Degree tomorrow. I took a slight diversion from my 1000 - 1500 word final paper I'm writing to do this. My brain was turning to mush.

This summer, I've gone river rafting, gone to a music festival at the Gorge, went camping at Alder Lake and then went to Mason Lake for the 4th of July weekend, went on a yacht out on the Puget Sound and partied with some friends (and then we went wakeboarding on a speedboat one of the friends had brought along), went biking in the San Juan islands, went mountain biking through Dash Point State Park (awesome trails), joined in a race around our lake cabin, went to a few Rainier's game with family and friends, went through my graduation ceremony from Pierce College, met some new friends, parted ways with others; it's been a really busy but fun, fun, fun summer.

And there's more to come. A cousin is getting married, my old girlfriend Alex is getting married, I'm going to the Gorge again for a concert, I'm going down to Bend, OR to see my cousin's new baby.

I don't think I've had such a fun, more memorable summer. It's been an amazing experience. I couldn't have asked for a better time before I leave for Korea. I haven't gotten a job teaching ESL yet but am getting closer and closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home